Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Portraits Galore!!

I apologize for not posting in the last couple of weeks, I have just caught up a bit from an extravaganza of shooting! I have compiled some of my favs from the past month to give you an idea of what I've been up to. I hope everyone has a Happy and Safe Thanksgiving!!!


Mike and April braved the cold this past Sunday to squeeze their engagement session in before the snow.  We had such a fun time walking around the city; this is a great example of getting the city vibe from not such obvious 'city spots.'











Another shared session by cousins led to much excitement!  Baby Jack was all smiles when it was his turn.





I love sharing time with each child individually, this gives me time to get to know each of them and allow them to connect with the camera.





Ava is back, some of you might remember the maternity shoot I did with this little cutie and her mommy.  The new arrival is here and it was so fun to be able to meet little Claire and see what a caring big sister Ava has become.



Edan is always on the move, so when I chat with his mom about planning his sessions we're constantly trying to think of new ideas to keep him busy.  Annette, his mom, came up with an awesome idea of doing something a little different for xmas this year.  I just love this more editorial style shot of Edan in the tub!  We're trying to come up with a slogan for the xmas card, if you think of anything be sure to let us know!



These eyes just want to make you melt don't they??  Another new arrival from a past client of mine.  'Tis the season!



Here's big Sis Mia!




This little 'born to be model' is always a joy to work with.  We laugh, sing, and dance all the way through the shoot.  This is another great example of my editorial portrait style.


No comments: