Saturday, December 29, 2007

Big News for Amanda Hein Photography!

I just wanted to take a little time to thank all of my outstanding clients, friends, and family for a wonderful 2007. Many of you have experienced the growth of Amanda Hein Photography during the past 3 years and it's about to grow even more. I am so excited to announce that Amanda Hein Photography will be opening a new studio space in the West Loop.

I hope to have the space ready for meetings and shooting mid-January 2008. This will be a much needed space for my wedding clients' meetings, showings, and an additional space for shooting. I will still be doing most of my shooting on location, but I think it will add a great option for my natural kids portraits and head shots.

Keep tuned in as I finish up the studio, I hope to have some pictures in the up-coming weeks as I finish getting the space ready!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations Amanda! That's wonderful...hope you have a great New Year and we can't wait to see you in October!

Mary Fedorowski

Chuckerpated said...

Spectacular!!! We're so happy for you Amanda! Keep up the great work and we will keep referring clients to fill that new space!

Cheers & Happy 2008!
Chuck & Jocelyn Sanchez

Anonymous said...

We can wait to see the space! Let us know if you need any help!

John L. & Sarah O.