Monday, February 11, 2008

VALENTINE'S DAY MINI SESSIONS

Hey Everyone!

So my plan was to go to the Will County Courthouse Thursday and offer free wedding pictures to couples that were tying the knot at the courthouse...after checking in for permission with the courthouse, the idea fell through.

I still want to offer my services to anyone who might be interested in a mini session (15-20 min). So anyone that will be around the West Loop area Thursday February 14th, 2008 and wants a mini "love" session please contact me and get on the schedule!

This isn't limited to couples, it can be mother/child, grandparents/grandkids, even you with your pets!! You will receive your pictures on a CD approx two weeks from Thurs.

Please email me if you're interested in participating at amanda@amandahein.com

All sessions will take place at my studio located in the West Loop.

Let's Celebrate Love!

No comments: