Monday, June 9, 2008

Tony + Miranda :: Lake Geneva Wedding Photography

Where do I begin. Miranda and I met in Kindergarten and we have been friends ever since. I have also known Tony for many years, as he has been a great friend of Miranda's family. I was blessed to be able to capture this special day for the two of them. We managed to dodge the rain (for the most part) and with their trust in my vision ended up with some great shots out by the water. The two picked a beautiful little church in downtown Lake Geneva, WI celebrating afterwards at the Lake Lawn Resort on Lake Delavan. Thank you again for an awesome time and letting me be a part of your big day!



















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh what a wonderful pic of miranda out by the water it was a wonderful celebration and i was so happy to be invited to the festivaties you did a great job capturing the moment.
love ter