Thursday, October 16, 2008

Corey + Mary

What a pleasure it was so work with Corey and Mary. Their sense of humor, love for eachother, and lightheartedness is so contagious!! Since running off to Vegas 5 months ago - plans for their wedding changed a bit since they first booked with me. But as many of you know - I'm flexible! Corey and Mary shared some alone time outside before meeting up with family for portraits (which I was delighted to be a part of)! Then after portraits we walked over to Carlucci's for a delicious afternoon reception. It was a personal day filled with lots of laughs and love in which I am so glad I was able to be part.












1 comment:

Mary said...

Amanda, the pictures look GREAT! We can't wait to see the rest of them. :) Thank you thank you thank you!

Mary & Corey