Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Soulistic Studio & Spa

I recently met Margaret Castrovillari, Chief Executive and Financial Officer, of Soulistic Studio and Spa. I was so excited to swing by her space to check it out. Conveniently she was having an Infant Massage Workshop taught by Adina Reichlin, a nationally certified massage therapist. I thought this would be a great way to share some info about the space and relate it back to all of you newlyweds and portrait clients. A spa retreat is also a great gift for the holidays. The minute I stepped foot into Soulistic I felt my whole world slow down. The atmosphere is so relaxing - it's quite the retreat from the daily grind. I won't even begin to tell you about all they have to offer, I don't think I would be able to do them justice - here's some info from their website:

"Soulistic Studio and Spa is a green mind/body studio & spa offering innovative fitness programming and holistic spa treatments that focus on mind/body harmony, flexibility and core conditioning. We provide personalized attention to individual needs in a calm, healing environment. Our clients' overall health and wellness is our guiding inspiration. We also have several special programs for pregnant ladies and families (prenatal yoga, Mommy & Me yoga, Labor & delivery workshops, as well as prenatal massage services)."

Here are some shots I took while I was there and a few from the Infant Workshop that had just begun.











No comments: