Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Tom + Courtney

Well if you're going to do a session in the snow - Saturday was perfect. Tom and Courtney are planning a wedding out east so it was my pleasure to capture their Chicago stomping grounds for their engagement. We started out at their place taking Jersey, their adorable full of energy pups, for a walk down the snow covered street. After we ventured over to the steps of St. Vincent de Paul, this is where Tom had popped the question. One last stop on the list was North Avenue Beach. I was really excited to do some winter skyline shots, when we arrived I was even more inspired when I say how extremely calm the lake was. Ah Beautiful!!! Thanks you to for trekking out in the cold - it was so worth it!







1 comment:

Kristina said...

Nice! I love that first one!! :)