Thursday, April 2, 2009

A Perfect Event + The James Hotel

A few weeks back I was asked by our friends at A Perfect Event to take detail shots of a bridal event at The James Hotel. For those of you that are not familiar with The James, it's located just steps from Michigan Avenue and within walking distance to many of Chicago's hot spots. They are also making a commitment to be earth friendly by incorporating in-room recycling programs and offering a complimentary bicycle for guests. The James can accommodate up to 200 guests in their event space - which makes it ideal for a smaller ceremony/reception. For me intimate weddings are so fun. I love getting to know my clients, their families, and friends. Being so closely involved in the event allows for such personal moments to be captured with ease. Don't get me wrong I manage to find these moments at weddings large and small, but there's something about an intimate gathering that excites me. Here are some shots from the event.







No comments: