Friday, July 11, 2008

Sean + Ashley :: Lincoln Park Zoo :: Chicago Wedding

Not your average day at the Zoo, but what a special one it was. Surrounded by family, life vests, water and the beautiful views of the South Pond at Lincoln Park Zoo, Ashley and Sean tied the knot. After three years of being engaged this intimate ceremony solidified their contagious love for each other. This was such a blast and what a perfect fit for their silly fun loving personalities. I am so glad I was able to be a part of your special Wednesday afternoon field trip! :)











1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ashley & Sean
Congrats to you both!! I wish I could have been there to attend your fantastic day!! Ashley you look beautiful., I hope someday to meet Sean in person!! Lots of good luck, health and happiness always. Love Aunt Steffi