Thursday, July 31, 2008

Tyler + Megan

This past week my husband and I took our yearly mid-summer trip to recoup and refocus for the second half of the year. Don't worry that blog post is coming soon....So you're probably wondering what the heck that has to do with Tyler and Megan...On our drive out to Colorado we stopped in Des Moines to meet up with my college buds. I had a special treat in store for my great friend Megan. We set up an impromptu engagement session!! I will be shooting Megan and Tyler's big day this October, I was so glad to be able to squeeze this session in for them before they say I DO. It was a HOT one to say the very least - but we had a great time! Thanks to the perfect timing of Tyler's recent purchase, we had a nice prop to play with!! See you in October!!









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love these! Can't wait for the big day!